887 Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Downey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (5)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Whittier Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bellflower Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pico Rivera?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pico Rivera?
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pico Rivera means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pico Rivera could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.