3,982 Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA with Gyms
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (6)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montebello Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Pico Rivera?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Pico Rivera?
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pico Rivera renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.