18 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pacific Grove, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pacific Grove (3)
- Pacific Grove Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Garages (18)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Parking (27)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Pacific Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pacific Grove Furnished Apartments (26)
- Pacific Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monterey 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Marina 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Salinas 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pleasure Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Capitola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Santa Cruz 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Gilroy 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Morgan Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Campbell 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pacific Grove?
Pacific Grove, California, may have a string of nicknames, but at least none of them are as horrific as Brangelina or Kimye. One of America's Last Hometowns, Butterfly Town USA, and The Deerest Town in the USA are just a few of the descriptive designations for the beach town that locals prefer to shorten to PG.
In addition to a slew of monikers, this tiny town also has the most Victorian homes per capita nationally, was once named the Most Romantic City by Life magazine, and is home to the West Coast's longest continuously working lighthouse, Point Pinos Lighthouse. An over-achieving city that is best known for its laid-back vibe and ability to stay modern amidst its historical roots, it even has an ideal location on the Pacific Ocean. It's small size and proximity to the more well-known Pebble Beach and Monterey has allowed it to remain slightly off the radar, so don't start bragging too much about your great new beach town digs or you may end up with more house guests and couch surfers than you can handle. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pacific Grove offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Pacific Grove, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.