489 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oak Park, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Park (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (8)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Park (2)
- Agoura Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westlake Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Simi Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Hidden Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Thousand Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Calabasas 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Malibu 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Casa Conejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Topanga 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Camarillo 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Oak Park?
Ventura Highway, in the sunshineWhere the days are longer, the nights are stronger than moonshine. You're gonna go, I know! -- From "Ventura Highway" by America
Oak Park is home to just shy of 14,000 residents, at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. Located in the Conejo Valley in Ventura County, north of present-day Malibu, the area now occupied by Oak Park has been continually inhabited by human beings since 5,500 BCE. Eventually, this area's land came to be held by Cosmo Stevens and Marian Jordan, radio stars featured on the once-popular "Fibber McGee and Molly." As the area around Conejo Valley began to be developed in the 1960s, a sizable portion of Stevens' and Jordan's land was sold to the Metropolitan Development Corporation and the town of Oak Park was born. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Oak Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Oak Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Oak Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.