1,842 Short-term Apartments for rent in Newark, CA
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (7)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (13)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (8)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (17)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Menlo Park Short-term Apartments (2)
- Mountain View Short-term Apartments (13)
- Hayward Short-term Apartments (8)
- Sunnyvale Short-term Apartments (15)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (5)
- Santa Clara Short-term Apartments (16)
- Redwood City Short-term Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Newark?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Newark?
"Hey, we're not New Jersey!" While that's not the official motto of Newark, California, perhaps it should be. The two cities have little in common beyond both being in the United States. Well, they are both close to oceans, albeit different ones. The California incarnation takes its name from Newark Castle in Port Glasgow, Scotland, not the English city that inspired the naming of Newark, New Jersey.
Newark is what's known as an enclave city, meaning it is surrounded by another larger city. Think the Vatican, but with less impressive museums and not quite as much ceremony on the cultural calendar. With the city of Fremont surrounding its land mass and the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay Wildlife Refuge to the west, Newark sits comfortably as a part of the greater San Francisco Bay metro area. The Dumbarton Bridge across the bay to Palo Alto puts Newark in the mix when talking about Silicon Valley cities. The technology capital of the world's heartbeat is felt through the region and influences everything from real estate to lifestyle, employment and standard of living. The weather is truly delightful, rarely turning frightful, and the views can be downright amazing. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Newark takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.