252 Apartments for Rent in Foster City, CA with Balconies
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (4)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Foster City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Foster City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (22)
- Foster City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Foster City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (6)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Atherton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Foster City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Foster City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Foster City?
Talk about shiny new things: Foster City is basically brand spankin' new, established in 1960 as a planned community just south of San Francisco.
Foster City has a the population clocks in at just over 30,000. Right on the edge of the San Francisco Bay, Foster City is a suburban area with lots of ties to Silicon Valley and the gaming industry. The job market here is booming, since Foster City is right at the midpoint between Palo Alto and San Francisco, so office space and apartment rentals are easy to come by. Only 30 minutes from San Francisco, it's a great suburban oasis away from the hectic City by the Bay.
Having trouble with Craigslist Foster City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Foster City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.