356 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Contra Costa Centre, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Contra Costa Centre (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Parking (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Pools (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Contra Costa Centre (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Contra Costa Centre (2)
- Walnut Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Pleasant Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Saranap 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Martinez 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Danville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benicia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Contra Costa Centre?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Contra Costa Centre?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Contra Costa Centre?
Contra Costa Centre was most recently honored with the 2012 National Planning Excellence, Achievement and Leadership Award -- you don't have to take our word for it, but that's a big deal!
Contra Costa Centre is a unique community in California that maximizes the ability of residents to carry out daily life and errands on foot and by using public transportation. Yes, that's right -- if you move to Contra Costa Centre, you can leave your car behind! According to the 2010 census, 5,364 people call this census-designated place home, and they make the most of it. Residents will tell you that size doesn't matter; Contra Costa Centre encompasses less than a square mile of land, but it manages to pack in an entire city's worth of amenities. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Contra Costa Centre offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Contra Costa Centre, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.