861 Apartments for rent in Chula Vista, CA with Balconies
- Chula Vista Accessible Apartments (17)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Garages (58)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Parking (74)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (54)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Chula Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (8)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Bonita Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Presa Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Coronado Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Balconies (3)
- El Cajon Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chula Vista?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chula Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chula Vista?
If you like lemonade, you're going to love Chula Vista, the "Lemon Capital of the World"! For those who prefer to avoid puckering, no worries — Chula Vista also means “beautiful view” in Spanish, and, wow, does it deliver! Surrounded by mountains on the east and nestled against the Pacific Ocean to the west, this gem has plenty of options for your next apartment rental.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chula Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chula Vista renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.