161 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix, CA
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Garages (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Parking (4)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix (1)
- Spring Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Cajon 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- La Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- La Presa 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Winter Gardens 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Santee 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bonita 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- National City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
"So hold on tight; stay up all night, 'cause Rosie I'm comin' on strong / By the time we meet the morning light I will hold you in my arms / I know a pretty little place in Southern California down San Diego way / There's a little cafe where they play guitars all night and day / You can hear 'em in the back room strummin' / So hold tight 'cause don't you know daddy's comin'" - Bruce Springsteen, "Rosalita"
It's hot, it's dry, and it's filled with delicious taco shops. Casa de Oro-Mount Helix is often overlooked (or straight up ignored) in favor of its better-known neighbor San Diego, but the quaint little town east of the port city has plenty to offer people willing to suffer the rarely crowded 10-minute drive to visit. Minimal traffic and maximal amenities make this little golden gem a great place to set up shop or home, and you can bet you'll find a deal on more than the rents--did we mention the taco shops? If food and housing aren't convincing enough, then perhaps the nearby public trolley will sway you to the light side. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.