438 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burbank (5)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (38)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (7)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (5)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hollywood 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (578)
- La Cañada Flintridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Beverly Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- San Fernando 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Altadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Burbank provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Burbank. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.