309 Apartments for Rent in Rio Verde, AZ with Balconies
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (677)
- Carefree Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Mesa Apartments with Balconies (282)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gilbert Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (201)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rio Verde?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rio Verde?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rio Verde renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.