1,151 Short-term Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (19)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (27)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (8)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Casas Adobes Short-term Apartments (4)
- Tucson Short-term Apartments (70)
- Oro Valley Short-term Apartments (4)
- Marana Short-term Apartments (2)
- Queen Creek Short-term Apartments (2)
- Apache Junction Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gilbert Short-term Apartments (21)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (45)
- Mesa Short-term Apartments (54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Catalina Foothills?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Catalina Foothills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Catalina Foothills?
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Catalina Foothills takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.