1,087 Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ with Gyms
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (13)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (20)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (29)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (16)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tanque Verde Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (70)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Marana Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Florence Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sierra Vista Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Catalina Foothills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Catalina Foothills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Catalina Foothills?
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Catalina Foothills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.