183 Apartments for rent in Leeds, AL with Parking
- Moody Apartments with Parking (2)
- Irondale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Trussville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Parking (4)
- Center Point Apartments with Parking (5)
- Clay Apartments with Parking (5)
- Margaret Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pinson Apartments with Parking (2)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
Many small-town people make it into the big time. Residents of Leeds, Alabama, are no exception. Coming from Leeds are two famous sports figures: NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley and Baseball Hall of Famer Harry "The Hat" Walker. If these names don't ring a bell, then you're probably not into sports or were born too late.See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Leeds apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.