1,485 Apartments for rent in Leeds, AL with Garages
- Moody Apartments with Garages (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Garages (10)
- Trussville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Shoal Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Center Point Apartments with Garages (2)
- Clay Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brook Highland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Margaret Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Leeds?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Leeds?
Many small-town people make it into the big time. Residents of Leeds, Alabama, are no exception. Coming from Leeds are two famous sports figures: NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley and Baseball Hall of Famer Harry "The Hat" Walker. If these names don't ring a bell, then you're probably not into sports or were born too late.See more
Leeds apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.