570 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Hoover, AL
- Hoover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hoover Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Hoover Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Hoover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Hoover Apartments with Parking (24)
- Hoover Apartments with Pools (16)
- Hoover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Hoover Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Hoover Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hoover Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pelham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Homewood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Vestavia Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Helena 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Mountain Brook 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Midfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Fairfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (48)
- Alabaster 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Bessemer 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Hoover's claim to fame is that it is filled with nouveau riche neighborhoods, has a giant shopping mall called the Riverchase Galleria (recently remodeled to make it even glitzier), and boasts (yes, you got it) a gorgeous public golf course called Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. The course is one of many that comprise Alabama's championship golf courses cumulatively known as the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
Life in Hoover is mostly about shopping and living outside of Birmingham, which is only 9 miles away. In fact, it could be said that the Hoover people know and love today exists because of Birmingham. Families looking for a better place to raise children did what families were doing across the nation in the 1960s they fled the big cities to create suburban areas where they could plant their gardens and raise 2.3 kids. In 1967, Hoover incorporated as a peaceful town and then proceeded to grow over the next decades into a city full of ritzy neighborhoods. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Hoover offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Hoover offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Hoover. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.