511 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hoover, AL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hoover (4)
- Hoover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hoover Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Hoover Apartments with Garages (20)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hoover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Hoover Apartments with Parking (30)
- Hoover Apartments with Pools (15)
- Hoover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Hoover Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Hoover Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hoover Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hoover (8)
- Pelham 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Homewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Vestavia Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mountain Brook 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Birmingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Alabaster 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bessemer 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Forestdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tarrant 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Irondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hoover?
Hoover's claim to fame is that it is filled with nouveau riche neighborhoods, has a giant shopping mall called the Riverchase Galleria (recently remodeled to make it even glitzier), and boasts (yes, you got it) a gorgeous public golf course called Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. The course is one of many that comprise Alabama's championship golf courses cumulatively known as the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
Life in Hoover is mostly about shopping and living outside of Birmingham, which is only 9 miles away. In fact, it could be said that the Hoover people know and love today exists because of Birmingham. Families looking for a better place to raise children did what families were doing across the nation in the 1960s they fled the big cities to create suburban areas where they could plant their gardens and raise 2.3 kids. In 1967, Hoover incorporated as a peaceful town and then proceeded to grow over the next decades into a city full of ritzy neighborhoods. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Hoover offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Hoover, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.