472 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Homewood, AL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Homewood (2)
- Homewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Homewood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Homewood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Homewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Homewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Homewood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Homewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Homewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Homewood Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Homewood Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Homewood (4)
- Vestavia Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Birmingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Mountain Brook 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hoover 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Tarrant 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forestdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fultondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pelham 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bessemer 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Homewood?
“Throw a fence around Homewood, and you could live your full life here without ever having to leave. It's unusual for a city this size to have all we do: a hospital, elementary to high schools, a college and places for shopping, dining and entertainment.” (- Greg Cobb)
People with no interest in anything else except their small, personal spheres of influence would live a fine life in Homewood without ever leaving it. This nice city of 25,000 people is nestled right next to Birmingham of civil rights fame. Homewood, AL has a small town feel with an upscale overtone on the downtown side of town and a poor-neighbor aura on the more industrialized West side. The city is filled with well-kept parks and neighborhoods, a trendy downtown area of small shops with prices that make you gasp, and a not-so-trendy area filled with thrift stores, pizza joints, title loan shops, and bargain department stores. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Homewood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Homewood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.