89 Apartments in Fitchburg
- Fitchburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fitchburg Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fitchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (37)
- Verona Apartments with Garages (4)
- Monona Apartments with Garages (1)
- Middleton Apartments with Garages (6)
- DeForest Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Horeb Apartments with Garages (4)
- Janesville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Beloit Apartments with Garages (18)
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fitchburg?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fitchburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fitchburg?
Fitchburg, WI: Home of Wisconsin's first fish hatchery.
Fitchburg is a welcome getaway from the hustle and bustle of urban Madison, Wisconsin. Situated just miles from the city center, Fitchburg is a quieter and more relaxed version of the booming metropolis itself. Although it is a relatively young city, incorporated in 1983, Fitchburg has come into its own as a robust blend of cultural events and Midwestern friendliness. See more
Fitchburg apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.