154 Apartments for Rent in Greenfield, WI with Parking
- Greenfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Greenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hales Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- West Allis Apartments with Parking (8)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Parking (11)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Parking (101)
- New Berlin Apartments with Parking (3)
- St. Francis Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Parking (11)
- Brookfield Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Greenfield?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Greenfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenfield?
Looking at the Greenfield rental market these days? Well, there's never a bad time to start your renter's life here on the Root River. So, keep on reading and we'll tell all about the renter's life around this little Wisconsin city.
Locals enjoy life here because of all the surrounding natural beauty. Apartments come on shady wooded lots, some located smack dab in the middle of Kulwicki Park on the Root River. There are lots of outdoors activities, such hiking and biking, kayaking, fishing, or playing a round of golf, as well as a quaint little downtown area. And, with rentals starting at just $600, there are plenty of affordable places to stay around here.
In the $600 - $700 range, you can find apartments with the most basic of amenities, such as a laundry room, as well as apartments with longer amenity lists that include things such as fitness centers and pools. When paying more than $800, though, you will be sure to see some extra conveniences and luxuries. At Foster Glen, for example, your higher rent includes perks such as a heated outdoor pool, a sundeck, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and units that come with a washer and dryer, a den, a deck, and extra storage. Now, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
Want to bring your pets? Well, Greenfield apartments welcome most cats and dogs. You will see some breed and weight restrictions, so those with "aggressive" breeds and pets that weigh over 40 pounds (30 pounds at some places), then you will have a hard time finding a rental around here.
So, that's Greenfield for you. Have fun on the apartment hunt!
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Greenfield apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.