726 Apartments for rent in Greenfield, WI with Gyms
- Greenfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Greenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (32)
- New Berlin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Shorewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Greenfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Greenfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenfield?
Looking at the Greenfield rental market these days? Well, there's never a bad time to start your renter's life here on the Root River. So, keep on reading and we'll tell all about the renter's life around this little Wisconsin city.
Locals enjoy life here because of all the surrounding natural beauty. Apartments come on shady wooded lots, some located smack dab in the middle of Kulwicki Park on the Root River. There are lots of outdoors activities, such hiking and biking, kayaking, fishing, or playing a round of golf, as well as a quaint little downtown area. And, with rentals starting at just $600, there are plenty of affordable places to stay around here.
In the $600 - $700 range, you can find apartments with the most basic of amenities, such as a laundry room, as well as apartments with longer amenity lists that include things such as fitness centers and pools. When paying more than $800, though, you will be sure to see some extra conveniences and luxuries. At Foster Glen, for example, your higher rent includes perks such as a heated outdoor pool, a sundeck, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and units that come with a washer and dryer, a den, a deck, and extra storage. Now, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
Want to bring your pets? Well, Greenfield apartments welcome most cats and dogs. You will see some breed and weight restrictions, so those with "aggressive" breeds and pets that weigh over 40 pounds (30 pounds at some places), then you will have a hard time finding a rental around here.
So, that's Greenfield for you. Have fun on the apartment hunt!
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Greenfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.