103 Apartments for Rent in Franklin, WI with Hardwood Floors
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (7)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (8)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hales Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Caledonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Francis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Brookfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Franklin?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Franklin?
Records of overwhelmed Wisconsin suburbanites trying to distance themselves from the Milwaukee rat race date all the way back to 1956 when Franklin town officials went into hiding to dodge summons servers attempting to annex the small community to the City of Milwaukee.
Organized into a township in 1841, Franklin has evolved from rugged wilderness to open farmland to a charming suburb that also brings some serious economic vigor to the table. Office parks and new housing are springing up rapidly, making this an ideal locale for young families to work and play. The manufacturing industry is still alive and well in Franklin. Nearly 3,000 residents are employed at 34 plants, including industrial food processors, paper packaging, printing and machinery. Seniors also enjoy the slow place of life in Franklin and appreciate the hospital, 6 clinics and 24 retirement homes located within the community. The strong presence of health care facilities draws in an army of job seekers and more than 4,000 residents are employed in the health and education industries. Big city fixes are easy to satisfy with downtown Milwaukee only 10 miles away and downtown Chicago a quick 80-mile drive. Relaxation aficionados will enjoy the 16 city parks, 11 county parks and 7 others -- 3,881 total acres of outdoor recreation space. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Franklin renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.