58 Apartments for Rent in Fitchburg, WI with Hardwood Floors
- Fitchburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fitchburg Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fitchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Verona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Middleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- DeForest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fitchburg?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fitchburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fitchburg?
Fitchburg, WI: Home of Wisconsin's first fish hatchery.
Fitchburg is a welcome getaway from the hustle and bustle of urban Madison, Wisconsin. Situated just miles from the city center, Fitchburg is a quieter and more relaxed version of the booming metropolis itself. Although it is a relatively young city, incorporated in 1983, Fitchburg has come into its own as a robust blend of cultural events and Midwestern friendliness. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fitchburg renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.