552 Apartments for rent in Whitefish Bay, WI with Garages
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Parking (4)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Pools (1)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Whitefish Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Whitefish Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (58)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mequon Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Whitefish Bay?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Whitefish Bay?
Few actresses are known for being as tall and Kristen Johnson, whom you might remember from "Third Rock from the Sun." She also stars in a newer show, "The Exes." Kristen Johnson is better known for her acting career than her home town of Whitefish Bay, WI, but if you're looking for a quaint town on the water, this small town on Lake Michigan might just be for you.
Kristen Johnston opted for a glamorous life in L.A. over rental apartments in Whitefish Bay, but you'd probably rather be in Whitefash Bay anyway (I'll take my city without a side of smog, please). With a population lower than 15,000, according to the last U.S. Census, Whitefish Bay is more laid back and offers gorgeous scenery without the city buzz going on in the background. In fact, Milwaukee residents often venture north to enjoy the resort founded by Captain Frederick Pabst, the well-to-do resident and man known, perhaps, best for his beer. A town grew up around the Pabst's park, which even had its own ferris wheel, as thousands of visitors who came by horse and buggy to the resort realized that they liked small-town living better than their busy city lives. In modern day Whitefish Bay, you can enjoy a cold one while sitting or casting your line on the beach of Lake Michigan. See more
Whitefish Bay apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.