285 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in South Hill, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Hill (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Hill (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Hill (7)
- South Hill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (13)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Parking (16)
- South Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Puyallup Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Summit View Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Orting Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Frederickson Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Graham Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sumner Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Elk Plain Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bonney Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fife Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in South Hill?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in South Hill?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in South Hill?
South Hill was once a logging camp, but is now a bustling city at the base of Mt. Rainier.
As the oh-so-original name indicates, South Hill is an area on a hill, south of something. In this case, that something is the city of Puyallup, and further north, Tacoma. South Hill is a census-designated place that is somewhere between a city and a neighborhood bigger than a neighborhood, but not big enough to have its own neighborhoods. South Hill has a hard time escaping the shadow of Puyallup, which tends to outshine South Hill in terms of activities. South Hill does provide a great view of Mt. Rainier, so search out a rental property with an unobstructed view for some great morning scenery. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in South Hill should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in South Hill may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in South Hill. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.