1,408 Apartments for rent in Puyallup, WA with Gyms
- Puyallup Accessible Apartments (8)
- Puyallup Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Puyallup Apartments with Garages (19)
- Puyallup Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Puyallup Apartments with Parking (20)
- Puyallup Apartments with Pools (12)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Puyallup Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Puyallup Furnished Apartments (3)
- Puyallup Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Puyallup?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Puyallup?
"Oh you can do it at a trot, You can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart won't palpitate. Just don't be late. Do the Puyallup. All the people and the animals down at the fair, They do the Puyallup like they didn’t have a care. And it looks like so much fun to do. I think I’m gonna learn how to do it too." (-Saxon Rawlings, "Do the Puyallup")See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Puyallup renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.