309 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pasco, WA
- Pasco Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pasco Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Pasco Apartments with Garages (15)
- Pasco Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pasco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pasco Apartments with Parking (21)
- Pasco Apartments with Pools (6)
- Pasco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Pasco Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Kennewick Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- West Richland Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Benton City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- College Place Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walla Walla Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Moses Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Yakima Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ellensburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Wenatchee Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
One of the three major components that make up the tri-city metro area (along with Kennewick and Richland), Pasco is a city that started from small means and has emerged as a steadily growing, tourist friendly city. Pasco is sits pretty between the Columbia, Snake and Yakima rivers, all of which give the area a rather unsurprising reputation for having a seriously great landscape. Seriously. See more
Finding an apartment in Pasco that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.