68 Furnished Apartments for Rent in North Lynnwood, WA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (1)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Alderwood Manor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edmonds Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell East Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (1)
- Everett Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (6)
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Furnished apartments in North Lynnwood can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in North Lynnwood as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.