1,032 Apartments for rent in North Lynnwood, WA with Pools
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (11)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (14)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (18)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Pools (1)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Eastmont Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in North Lynnwood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in North Lynnwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Lynnwood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Lynnwood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.