2,007 Apartments for rent in Milton, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Puyallup Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Milton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Milton?
Founded like so many Washington burghs on a nearby lumber mill, Mill Town truly came into its own when it was renamed Milton, after a renowned poet.
There's nothing the Seattle-Tacoma area likes more than bedroom communities, and this small city of 7,000 proudly counts itself among their number. Though bedroom communities might not be the busiest centers of commerce and industry, they aren't exactly sleepy, and make stellar places to call home with relaxing atmospheres and plenty of recreational opportunities. Milton is no exception. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Milton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.