806 Apartments for rent in Gig Harbor, WA with Gyms
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Parking (6)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gig Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gig Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- University Place Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fircrest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Parkwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bremerton Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Gig Harbor?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Gig Harbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gig Harbor?
Gig Harbor is so named because in 1840, an explorer named Captain Charles Wilkes brought a small boat -- called a captain's gig -- into the harbor to get protection from a major storm.
Gig Harbor is a city on the bay of Puget Sound. Its 7,126 residents enjoy their location just a few minutes northwest of Tacoma and a little under an hour southwest of Seattle. Not surprisingly, the water that flanks this city is a major part of the lifestyle here, so when you arrive to search for apartments in Gig Harbor, bring your boat or at least your love of seafood! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Gig Harbor renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.