416 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marysville, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marysville (2)
- Marysville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Marysville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Marysville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Marysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marysville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Marysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Marysville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Marysville (3)
- Lake Stevens 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Everett 2 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- Silver Firs 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mukilteo 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Martha Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Bothell West 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lynnwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Bothell 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Marysville?
Driving round the Puget Sound / [...] /It's easy to astound /If someone needs you /But there's a bright side /How does that sound? -- From "Puget Sound" by Aim
The bright side to living in Marysville, Washington, is that you're just a hop, skip, jump -- or car ride -- from picturesque Puget Sound, north of Seattle. Once a sleepy little hamlet up the I-5 corridor, Marysville has taken on a vibrant and exciting life of its own recently. Its now a budding city, with an economy and population that are expanding faster than one of its famed native strawberry plants. And that's fast! For a small city, it has a lot of really big things going for it, including the presence of one of the more reputable casinos in the area and an upscale outlet mall that would make even Carrie Bradshaw dizzy. But the town strives to hold on to its heritage even as it speeds through its growing pains: Trips away from the tourist traps will land you in perfectly maintained parks, wide tree-lined streets, and museums proudly boasting their collections of things like old telephones. A 45-minute drive to Seattle, Marysville is close enough to allow its citizens all of the benefits of city life without all of the headaches. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Marysville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Marysville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Marysville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.