1,120 Apartments for rent in Martha Lake, WA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Martha Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Eastmont Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (21)
- Bothell Apartments with Pools (11)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Martha Lake?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Martha Lake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martha Lake?
"All I really had was a suitcase and my drums. So I took them up to Seattle and hoped it would work." (- Nirvana, "Dave Grohl")
Sure, Martha Lake isn't quite located in Seattle proper, but it's so darn close that even Dave Grohl would've been confused. Martha Lake is a little place in Snohomish County, Washington, tucked into the northeastern edge of the state. It has a population of 15,473 and occupies only 4.8 square miles of space! It’s eight miles from Everett and 16 miles from Seattle, making it a commuters' paradise. The quality of life here is hard to beat. It’s got the charm of a small town combined with the high standards and nearby offerings of Seattle. The lovely landscape right at the water’s edge provides great interests for outdoorsy folks. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Martha Lake means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Martha Lake could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.