104 Apartments for Rent in Edgewood, WA with Pools
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pacific Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Puyallup Apartments with Pools (10)
- Fife Apartments with Pools (5)
- Federal Way Apartments with Pools (17)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (11)
- South Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Summit View Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Edgewood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Edgewood?
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Edgewood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Edgewood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.