197 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Bothell West, WA
- Alderwood Manor Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Martha Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Kenmore Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bothell East Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mill Creek East Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Lake Stickney Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
There aren't many places in the world where you can go and see a giant chicken statue, but you can in Bothell at the Country Village Arts Mall!
Bothell has been around since about 1885, but it has come a long way since its origins as a logging town. Since World War II, Bothell West has steadily grown as a suburb of Seattle. Living here comes with all of the same crazy weather as the famously temperamental Seattle climate, with lots of rain, cold and gray skies. But this area has a laid-back vibe that a lot of people love, and Bothell West is a nice quiet suburb to get away from the hectic pace of the big city nearby. See more
Finding an apartment in Bothell West that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.