1,881 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Oakton, VA
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oakton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Oakton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oakton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Vienna Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dunn Loring Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Reston Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Tysons Corner Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Idylwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burke Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
George Washington himself lived and worked in Oakton, so you'll be happy here. Trust us, we can not tell a lie, either.
Ready to escape the crowds of DC? Pack your bags and head east to Oakton, where the grass is green, the houses are big, and the yards are even bigger. Oakton is a place where people enjoy the good life, making the 30 minute commute to the capital when they need to work. See more
Finding an apartment in Oakton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.