402 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Norfolk, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Norfolk (21)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (6)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (51)
- Norfolk Accessible Apartments (9)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (28)
- Norfolk Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Norfolk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Norfolk Apartments with Parking (92)
- Norfolk Apartments with Pools (17)
- Norfolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Norfolk Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Norfolk Furnished Apartments (11)
- Norfolk Luxury Apartments (126)
- Norfolk Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (29)
- Portsmouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Chesapeake 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Poquoson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Virginia Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Newport News 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Suffolk 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Yorktown 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Williamsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Prince George 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Norfolk?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Norfolk?
How expensive are studio apartments in Norfolk?
2 bedroom apartments in Norfolk are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Norfolk near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Norfolk that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.