4,626 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Newington, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Newington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Newington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Newington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Newington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Newington Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newington (1)
- Newington Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lorton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Franconia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Laurel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kingstowne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Burke Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mason Neck Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Newington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Newington?
Newington: a place where residents don't even receive mail at their homes with "Newington" written on it. In fact, only mail that comes through the post office has the Newington zip code; all the rest have Lorton or Springfield addresses.
Though listed as a census-designated place as opposed to a city or town, Newington has a population that easily surpasses many small towns throughout the country. This was true even before some "genius" decided to split the town into two different sections, creating a new census-designated place called Newington Forest that now claims about half the area's residents. This resulted in a population drop of nearly 7,000 people between 2000 and 2010. Despite this technicality, the population drop in Newington is nowhere near a reflection of how people feel about the area. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Newington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Newington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Newington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.