829 Apartments for rent in Kings Park West, VA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kings Park West (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kings Park West (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Parking (3)
- Kings Park West Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fairfax Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Burke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Oakton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Vienna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- North Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kings Park West?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kings Park West?
This city is so close to the nation's capital that bus transportation is even available for military personnel directly to the Pentagon property. Located just a half-hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Kings Park West, Virginia, is an ideal alternative to big-city living. Three major thoroughfares link Kings Park West to Washington, D.C., including the Beltway, Route 66, and Route 50.
Less than 14,000 residents call Kings Park West home, giving it a small town vibe convenient to the big city conveniences of Fairfax County and the Washington area. Close to Clinton, Herndon, and Vienna, Kings Park West is one of two communities in Fairfax County called Kings Park. Obviously, it is the westernmost section of the two. Its convenience to George Mason University is a prime reason many people move to Kings Park West. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kings Park West offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kings Park West. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kings Park West can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.