1,405 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kings Park West, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kings Park West (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kings Park West (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Parking (3)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kings Park West Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairfax 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Fairfax Station 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Burke 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oakton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Merrifield 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- West Springfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Vienna 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Springfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kings Park West?
This city is so close to the nation's capital that bus transportation is even available for military personnel directly to the Pentagon property. Located just a half-hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Kings Park West, Virginia, is an ideal alternative to big-city living. Three major thoroughfares link Kings Park West to Washington, D.C., including the Beltway, Route 66, and Route 50.
Less than 14,000 residents call Kings Park West home, giving it a small town vibe convenient to the big city conveniences of Fairfax County and the Washington area. Close to Clinton, Herndon, and Vienna, Kings Park West is one of two communities in Fairfax County called Kings Park. Obviously, it is the westernmost section of the two. Its convenience to George Mason University is a prime reason many people move to Kings Park West. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kings Park West offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kings Park West, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.