195 Condos for rent in Franconia, VA
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Franconia Apartments with Garages (5)
- Franconia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Franconia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Franconia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (4)
- Franconia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Franconia Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Franconia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Springfield Condos for Rent (1)
- Groveton Condos for Rent (1)
- Annandale Condos for Rent (1)
- Hybla Valley Condos for Rent (2)
- Huntington Condos for Rent (3)
- Alexandria Condos for Rent (19)
- West Falls Church Condos for Rent (1)
- Laurel Hill Condos for Rent (1)
- Falls Church Condos for Rent (1)
- Arlington Condos for Rent (35)
Franconia is home to Belvale a historic mansion that was the home of George Johnston, a contemporary of George Washington who served in the Virginia House of Burgesses and who protested the Stamp Act.
Franconia is considered a suburb sometimes of the big city Washington D.C., and sometimes of D.C.'s own suburb Alexandria, VA. Theres really not too much that goes on in Franconia except living, since people opt to settle down here for a cheaper life than Washington D.C. In fact, Yelp.com only lists one restaurant in Franconia, which is a Roy Rogers fast food joint. The city was settled around a railroad station that opened here in the 1870s. The average income level is high here. Essentially, if you're going to Franconia, you'll want to settle down. You'll be able to find somewhere nice to live, and that's pretty much it you'll want to spend most of your free/recreational time somewhere a little more lively nearby. See more
Finding condos for rent in Franconia is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Franconia may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Franconia that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.