63 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Forest, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Forest Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Forest Apartments with Garages (1)
- Forest Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Forest Apartments with Parking (3)
- Forest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Forest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Forest (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Forest (2)
- Timberlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lynchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Vinton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Daleville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roanoke Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Stuarts Draft Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cave Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waynesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fishersville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Forest?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Forest?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Forest?
Having European historical roots that date before the Revolutionary War, Forest has maintained a large area of woodlands and boasts violent crime statistics that are over 35 times lower than the national median.
Though relatively large for a community that's not even designated as a town or city, Forest remains relatively sparsely populated. With a population of just over 9,100 and a total area of nearly 14 square miles, this census-designated place has a population density of only 660 residents per square mile. When compared to smaller Virginian towns, such as Accomac, which has a population density of 1,300 people per square mile, it becomes obvious just how much room everyone has to live in Forest. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Forest should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Forest may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Forest. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.