160 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Cave Spring, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cave Spring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cave Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cave Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cave Spring (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cave Spring (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cave Spring (5)
- Roanoke Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vinton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Daleville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Christiansburg Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Blacksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Belview Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Radford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Timberlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Cave Spring?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Cave Spring?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Cave Spring?
The music composer James Bland in his salute to Virginia writes, “Carry me back to old Virginny, there’s where the cotton and the corn and tomatoes grow, there’s where the birds warble sweet in the springtime, there’s where this old darkey’s heart am long’d to go.”
Cave Spring, a part of Virginia, was named after a spring running from a cave. The spring joined with several familiar springs, which all flowed westward until reaching the bottom. This bottom was later called “Muddy Lick” because a part of the water contains salt in it and the animals would regularly gather and lick the salt in the mud. The city has a population of 24,922 residents (according to the 2010 census) and covers a great part of the Southwest County in Roanoke. Hence, Cave Spring comes under the covering of the Roanoke Metropolitan Statistical Area. Cave Spring is reported by visitors and residents to be a wonderful place to settle down. The area proves to be a wonderful place for family and friends to get along. The city of Roanoke runs adjacent to Cave Spring and thus the community takes advantage of the bustling activities that regularly happens in Roanoke. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Cave Spring should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Cave Spring may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Cave Spring. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.