3,210 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fairfax Station, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax Station (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax Station (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax Station (2)
- Burke Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Burke Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fair Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oakton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- West Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Manassas Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fairfax Station?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fairfax Station?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fairfax Station?
Fairfax Station, Virginia, originated in 1854 as an important railway station. Today, this charming historic town is a popular residential community, especially for people who work half an hour away in Washington, DC.
If Fairfax Station sounds more like a train depot than a town, that's because it originated as a railroad station in 1854, and, as such, played a pivotal part during the Civil War. Today, this historic town is as picturesque as an old MGM set, with buildings and streets that seem to come right out of an Andy Hardy movie. With a population of 12,030, Fairfax Station is just half an hour from Washington, DC and after just one look at this place you'll understand why so many city workers prefer to live here and commute to work. It's not all shady country lanes and horse farms: Fairfax Station is also home to mega companies such as international service company SI International and tech giant Sunlux Technologies. Thanks to this juxtaposition of 19th-century Americana and the 21st-century global community, you'll soon enjoy the best of both the past and the present. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fairfax Station should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fairfax Station may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fairfax Station. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.