3,183 Apartments for rent in Fairfax Station, VA with Pools
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Station Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (21)
- Burke Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mantua Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (6)
- County Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Springfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Pools (2)
Fairfax Station, Virginia, originated in 1854 as an important railway station. Today, this charming historic town is a popular residential community, especially for people who work half an hour away in Washington, DC.
If Fairfax Station sounds more like a train depot than a town, that's because it originated as a railroad station in 1854, and, as such, played a pivotal part during the Civil War. Today, this historic town is as picturesque as an old MGM set, with buildings and streets that seem to come right out of an Andy Hardy movie. With a population of 12,030, Fairfax Station is just half an hour from Washington, DC and after just one look at this place you'll understand why so many city workers prefer to live here and commute to work. It's not all shady country lanes and horse farms: Fairfax Station is also home to mega companies such as international service company SI International and tech giant Sunlux Technologies. Thanks to this juxtaposition of 19th-century Americana and the 21st-century global community, you'll soon enjoy the best of both the past and the present. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairfax Station means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairfax Station could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.