478 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Woods Cross, UT
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Woods Cross (1)
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (3)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Parking (3)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Woods Cross Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bountiful 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Centerville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Salt Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (100)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kaysville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Millcreek 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- West Valley City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Layton 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Woods Cross?
Woods Cross was named in honor of an early resident of Utah, Daniel Wood. Must be pretty cool to have a city named after you!
On the corner of 800 North and 500 West, where black gold meets the Union Pacific, is Woods Cross, UT, a 3.6-square-mile town bounded by the Wasatch Mountain Range and the Great Salt Lake. Originally settled by Mormon Pioneers seeking greener pastures for their cattle, this town of nearly 10,000 residents has evolved from an agrarian community to one centered around industry and transportation. Two refineries burn eternal flames from chimneys in this small town. Union Pacific, the Frontrunner, and other freight-laden rails, make stops on their way to and from coastal ports. Because of its proximity to Salt Lake City, Woods Cross is an ideal suburb for residents who want to escape the noise of the big city. In fact, despite heavy industry and 24 / 7 trains passing through, this small town maintains a "quiet zone" ordinance. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Woods Cross are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Woods Cross near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Woods Cross that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.