140 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Point, UT
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Point (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Point (1)
- West Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Point Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Point Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Point Apartments with Parking (1)
- West Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Point Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Syracuse 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roy 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Clearfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Haven 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Washington Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Layton 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Ogden 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kaysville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pleasant View 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Ogden 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
West Point, Utah is a tight-knit community. There's no better example of this than the West Point Military Memorial. On a wall outside West Point Elementary, names and symbols of the town's men and women in uniform honor decades of service from West Point's veterans.
West Point's residents get to enjoy the natural beauty of the lake to the west and the state's green hills to the east, as well as easy access to Salt Lake City just a few miles south. The town is home to approximately 9,500 people living in one of greenest parts of Utah. It's mostly a mix of rural plots and suburban neighborhoods lined with houses and a few areas with apartments and condos. It's the very definition of a bedroom community, meaning that you'll have to hop in your car to grab a bite to eat, hit the shops, or see a movie. This makes for a quiet retreat that's as close to the city as it is to some of the state's grandest national parks. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Point provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Point. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.