74 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Roy, UT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roy (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Roy (6)
- Roy Accessible Apartments (3)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Roy Apartments with Garages (7)
- Roy Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Roy Apartments with Parking (11)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (3)
- Roy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Roy Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Haven 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clearfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Syracuse 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Ogden 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ogden 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Layton 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- North Ogden 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Roy?
Roy still utilizes the same seven streets four going east to west and three going north to south that were originally laid out in the city center. Along the southern border of town lies Cousin Street, so named because at the time, every inhabitant on it was a cousin of the other. This may very well still be true but no one’s admitting it.
The soil may not be rich and the conditions may occasionally be quite harsh, but Roy, Utah has one magnificent thing going for itself: the lowest home prices in the state. It also has a gloriously impressive backyard, even if that soil isn’t ideal for strawberries and summer squash. Residents enjoy a remarkably outdoorsy lifestyle, thanks to a low cost of living and endless recreational opportunities. Utah may get a bad rap for a few reasons, some more warranted than others but none of them are in response to the activities afforded by the landscape. Mountains, valleys, deserts and lush lawns, Roy can proudly claim it has a taste of every setting. And though the winters may be heavy with snow and the summers high in heat, Roy is undeniably a t friendly town, happy to welcome all eager to pursue a quiet, safe living with the nuclear unit in tow. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Roy are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Roy near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Roy that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.