613 Apartments for rent in Ogden, UT with Balconies
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (13)
- Ogden Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ogden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ogden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (5)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Ogden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- South Ogden Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Ogden Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Pleasant View Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clinton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Layton Apartments with Balconies (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ogden?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ogden?
If you hate majestic mountain views and peaceful babbling rivers, Ogden is probably not for you. If this sounds like Heaven on Earth, then you’re looking in the right place for your new abode. Located on the West Flank of the Rocky Mountains, this snow-dusted old railroad town has all of the mountains, trails, waterfalls and rivers needed for extreme outdoor recreation fanatics. Sounds like an exhilarating place to call home, huh? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ogden renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.