1,168 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holladay, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holladay (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Holladay (1)
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (4)
- Holladay Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holladay Apartments with Parking (7)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (3)
- Holladay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Holladay Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Holladay Furnished Apartments (4)
- Holladay Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Holladay (2)
- Millcreek 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cottonwood Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Midvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- South Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Sandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Taylorsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Salt Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (74)
- Draper 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- South Jordan 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Holladay?
John Cusack fans are fanatical about his 1980s films, particularly one of the darkest (and funniest) - Better Off Dead. The grocery store scene was shot in Holladay’s local market, Dan's Foods, formerly located on South Wasatch Drive.
The first Holladay residents arrived in 1847, making it the oldest continuously occupied settlement in Utah. However, the community wasn’t actually incorporated until 1999. This came about when Holladay citizens decided that preserving the rural feel of the community was a priority, and they wanted to be sure that they would have their voices heard when important decisions were made. As a result, when you move to Holladay, you can expect lots of green – trees and foliage are one of the most often-cited favorite parts of Holladay living. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Holladay offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Holladay, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.